Chicago Auto Show

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by Killface, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Anyone going to hit that shit up? I'm most def going. I remember last year they had the 9G Lancer on display, and seeing that is what sparked my parents interest to buy it. I'm taking hella pics so I'll try to cover everything.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Is this the one at mccormick place?

3. Killface

Yeah, its at McCormick. Only two weeks away! I requested the 10th off of work, and if they don't give me that, well I hope they can deal with the fact that I'm enjoying myself.

4. bizzyd738

bizzyd738 Active Member

yea wow, i cant wait to go.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Get some pics of the RA and info...thanks

6. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Wish i could go. But im on the other side of the world lol. But I was in Chicago just a few years ago. Damn it was Fn hot!! Also WTF im walking down a street and i see a Ferrari goto take a pic and what i thought was the car alarm was a damn bug the size of a silver dollar scared the shit out of me man the noise the damn thing made not the bug lol. But take a lot of pics of the RA and i hope to put some more EVO X on sometime soon .

7. Killface

I'm hoping they'll have the EVO or RA there. But I'm looking on chicago auto show's site for cars on display, and they only have the regular lancer, the Concept RA, and some other new models coming out. (2009 Eclipse, and Galant)