CF Vinal?!?!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Pocket, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

i may be wront but I just saw a pic where someone used cf "vinal"

is that just like stuff on a roll that u can wrap things in???

I think KRU could help me here.. he seems like someone I would be buddying up to to learn stuff..

im wanting to wrap some stuff in cf material if this is possible..

for example, the fake CF trim panels in the interior.. id like it to look a lil more real that that... where do I get this stuff???

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yes there is a CF vinyl, it looks fake and cheap. i would get the real thing than wrap the pieces in the real CF and do it that way. Kru yes he seems to know al lot about CF he the guy to go to

3. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

well thats the problem.. Ive bearly conquered FG... ive heard CF is hard as heck.. where would I even get those materials?? the pic I saw was some cf vinal on a bumper and it looked good to me.. Im not TOOO picky even though i am a girl lol... but surly the wrap would look more real than the fake wannabe cf trim pieces in the car.. u do know what pieces I mean right?

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yep i do know which pieces you mean. umm relly dont know where you would get the real CF, might wanna ask kru since he deals with it.

5. kayla

kayla Member

Be careful with carbon fiber vinal it fades fast if its going to be sitting in the sun a lot be careful, but there is some vinals out there that looks just like the real stuff

6. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

yeah i agree with Jake, i bought a CF vinyl a while back on ebay. the product looked alright when it came but once i tried to place it over my interior, it didn't look good at all. it looked like....real cheap cf. :D

7. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

i got cf vinyl on my bumper and it looks real cose to the real thing,i have seen the vinyl that looks real fake but this doesnt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you cant really tell here because of the crappy camera i used but ill try to get better pics today.