Carlisle Performance and Style 5/14 - 5/15

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by bakwoods, May 2, 2011.

1. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

For those going, great. Those not going....well I'll do my best to represent LT on here.

Anyone who IS going though, I'll try to bring one of my models with me to the show. Obviously not going to be free, but a photo op with one = some good exposure. Hit me up via email for more details. Perhaps I can get her to do a flat rate for all of us. I know she'll knock the price down for me.

If this does go through, I'll probably have everyone sign a form with their contact information so that when we do get the pictures editted and done, they'll go to their respective owners.

2. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Well got back from Carlisle P&S. Great turn out even though it rained a lot during the time. A lot of Hondas, Nissans, and a few Evos even. Mostly 8 and 9's but some X's were there too. Quite a few older Eclipses including a replica of the Fast and Furious Eclipse.

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Get any pic to post?

4. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

man i miss carlisle i used to be about 40 mins away from all the car shows :(

5. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

IDK how to post pics on this site. I got tons actually. I'm just annoyed that I didnt see anyone from LT there.

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

You can send them to me in a zip file. I think its either jogenmaru@gmail.com or marcus.lancertuners@gmail.com

Im trying to get a folder together of lt's events. And make something out of it. Im not too sure what just yet.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

7. toddrs93

toddrs93 Member

We took one 3000GT VR4 and one Dodge Stealth TT up, I noticed a few Lancers but mostly EVO's.

8. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Yeah? Next year man, next year I'll take 1st place. Because 2nd place wasn't good enough for me...even though it was my first show ever.

Btw Jogenmaru, sorry about the late reply. Email gonna be sent tonight.

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

PICS?