caliper cover kits?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by orin12, Oct 11, 2008.

1. orin12

orin12 Well-Known Member

2. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

that is whats known as rice

3. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

wait wth is tht goood? like thts cool have u got them yet? let me know how it goes ill get them too id rather get those then go paint em but im kinda iffy how it says dummy wat does tht mean and are they flamable proof

4. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

these actually look really promising! Mhmm! Get a Set that says Lancer :D

5. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

see if it said lancer would be better, cant believe u guys are lookin at them

6. 4B12LancerGTS

Well it says you can have what ever text you want. If you dont pick a text of your choice you will get the brembo stickers! So i might get one thats says Lancer i dont kno yet need to w8 to get some throw around money!

7. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

No hp or Stopping advantage no point.

8. 4B12LancerGTS

Totally True. Im not saying and i dont think any of us are saying that these are the Replacements for the REAL BRAKES. Just for style not all of us have money im not saying you do but shit i kno i dont have the money right now to get some brembos plus this is a way to be different! Brake covers that say Lancer

9. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Honestly if you are tight for money...you shouldn't be looking to mod your car in the first place. Get your priorities straight :wink:

10. 4B12LancerGTS

Drifter im not getting your lil argument here. are you saying all because i cant afford some brembo brakes that i cant mod my car?

11. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

No what i'm saying is "If you're going to do something, do it right." At the end of the day it is your car and you are entitled to put whatever you want on it though. But if your really tight for money, my 2 cents is don't spend your money on the car. A car is a poor investment anyway...they don't go up in value like homes do. But to each his own :wink:

EDIT: I say get em and put Lancer on it and be unique. (not my cup of tea personally)

12. 4B12LancerGTS

Dude i totally agree with you no doubt. But like you said "But to each his own"

13. Mitsu008

yea anyone can do it if they want im not sayin not to its just a little ricy to have some fake brembos with text on em lol not to mention if u have rims with a lip/deep dish depending on how far the covers stick out they'll strub

14. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

The seller wants $20 for the item and $30 for shipping. I'm sorry but if you pay $50 for these then you're a tool. If you want painted calpiers buy a can of $5 spray paint.

15. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

hmm thts true it would be better to paint the calib

16. Mitsu008

my point exactly :!:

17. sordid

sordid Well-Known Member

It would be cheaper to paint them.. plus you don't have to worry about a bunch of shit getting stuck behind the cover and rotting

18. 4B12LancerGTS

lol yea me and Dr1fter talked about this for a while yesterday lol once i saw the shipping i was like WTF! lol fuck that shit!

19. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

Well i had some money left in my paypal account and didn't feel like setting it up to my bank account to get it out so i ordered them.

I'll be the "tool" guinea pig for this one cuz i just can't find the time to paint my calipers. lol

20. 4B12LancerGTS

go for it some of us want to see the results! what did you get as the wording on the cover?