CAI INSTALLED!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Subawho, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

PICS TOMORROW! :p

I just installed the damn thing in my garage, with a tiny flashlight that I had to keep in my mouth to see anything.

All I can say is when you are working in the wheel well...its a fucking PAIN IN THE ASS.

I drove the car around afterwards for about a half hour. No CEL came on, sounds great. The thing is quiet in first gear, but once I shift it roars to life. I took it on the freeway and it seemed to be able to get through the 30-70 range a bit quicker than before, but who knows really :lol:

But yeah. Ill take pics tomorrow when Im hangin with Bras and KRU and whoever else shows their face.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

woo hoo bras and kru ftw!

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

LOL ^+1

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

yeahhh booyyeeeeee. I will show you all what I got since we will all meet there. ummmm another semi :D

5. Subawho

I cant wait to take pictures of it!

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

EEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

NO PICS YET!!!!!!????

jk :lol:

8. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member

damn, I cant wait to get myself a CAI, never been a fan of the SRI and this Injen CAI seems to be seriously good

9. Subawho

We were having such a good time today I forgot to take pictures of anything.

I will take some pictures tomorrow hopefully...Ill be driving for 8 hours though so we will see.