brian crower stroker kit

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by goof, Apr 3, 2009.

1. goof

goof Well-Known Member

alright guys, so i just recently got my new issue of super street, and inside theres a section about new and upcoming parts. Brian crower is coming out with a stroker kit to make the 4b11 2.5 from the original 2.0. also the exciting part is that instead of it just saying for the evo x, it says it will fit the evo x and any other 4b11 engine. someone check this out please, i went on the website and its not even updated with it. so lets cross our fingers and hope it fits out cars.

2. geaux 4 breauxk

geaux 4 breauxk Well-Known Member

That would be so nice, especially for us N/A guys.

Scott

3. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

When will it come?
    Do you have a link to the company?

4. I Am God

I Am God Active Member

shit im gonna have to go by barnes n noble tomorrow :D 4b12's next please

5. goof

goof Well-Known Member

i have no idea when its coming out. not even listed on the website.

6. medic

medic Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that if its for the evo it's prob gonna lower your compression. If you are N/A then lower compression isn't what you want. It will increase your torque and hp numbers but not what it would be with that displacement on higher compression.

7. I Am God

I Am God Active Member

well this kit would have to be in conjuntion wit a turbo thats the only use i see for it..then again if u have that kind of deep pockets u wouldnt even be on a lancer forum...better to sell n get a better platform unless ur crazy about building the car or bein unique

8. goof

goof Well-Known Member

yea both u guys are completly right but, lets just hope for the best