Brand Spanking New Lancer w/ Ubertastic Features!!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Killface, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

So my parents totally pulled the wool over my eyes and got a new lancer today!!! I'm so psyched! BUT, the first thing I noticed is that they had these rims on em, and leather seats with LANCER GTS weaved into em. They said they wanted a red one, but they didnt have any. But the dealership dood told them they had these new ones that they just got off from the trucks, still with plastic over them that came with the rims and such.

Anyways, Its a CVT GTS, they got the Sun and Sound package and also the GPS system to, and it sure is pretty sweet. Also the F.A.S.T thing, its tight. Pictures to enjoy below!

LancerEdited.jpg

CIMG0427.jpg

CIMG0430.jpg

CIMG0432.jpg

These pictures don't do it justice, but I shall get more!

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Weird that they came with those rims. Either way they look sweet. Congrats.

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

congrats on the new ride. when i saw that first picture, i thought you got a maroon color.

4. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Wow, factory installed rims? Can you take a good pic of it when you have the chance? They look pretty badass from what I can see. Oh, and congrats on the buy! :D

5. Solsonic

Solsonic Well-Known Member

Nice surprise. Congrats bro.

6. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

thats totally weird i heard dealers selling their cars with wheels swapped from other trims, never seem anything like this, but since he says that this car was still wrapped in plastic when he saw it. are those 18" dont look like it? i think they might be 17" look at the huge gap between the fenders and tires..

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^Several mitsu dealers here in So Cal have put aftermarket rims on the 08s

8. 08SilverES90

08SilverES90 Well-Known Member

congrats
    nice rims too.

9. Killface

Finally got to spend some time with my parents Lancer, and I've got to say, its incredibly smooth and fun to drive! The CVT is amazing. ( Yeah, its no manual, but that wasn't my decision :roll: ) The Rockford blows me away every time, and the NAV screen is incredible for breezing through music. But I'm sure you all know this, so I'll just keep quiet =D

Anyways, heres some more pics, and I hope these won't dissapoint.

2008Lancer001.jpg

2008Lancer002.jpg

2008Lancer003.jpg

2008Lancer006.jpg

2008Lancer005.jpg

2008Lancer007.jpg

2008Lancer008.jpg

2008Lancer009.jpg

2008Lancer010.jpg

2008Lancer014.jpg

2008Lancer015.jpg

2008Lancer016.jpg

2008Lancer017.jpg

P.S. The red part in the seats are Suede :p

10. smurf9271

smurf9271 New Member

Daaaamn I want those seats...but the dealer said $2500...ouch!

11. Killface

Hope those new rim pics answer your question =P They're Kyowa? Never heard of them before, but theyre still damn fine looking.

12. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Wow them seats and shoes are sexy as hell. Do they do the seats custom? Like if I had a Wicked White, would they do the trim White?

13. Killface

I don't know the whole story on how they scored the leather seats, but like I said, Parents went to dealer, wanted Rally Red GTS, didn't have any, test drove Black GTS, came back, asked again about the Red, they said they didn't have any but they got new ones in from shipment that were rolled off the truck still in plastic with the rims on it and with the leather seats. So I'm not sure about the color / trim level and color of the leather seats. I was blown away since I've seen a million times on mitsu's site that they only have that black cloth with the Rally Red.

14. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

those seats LOOK HOT!!! I wish my dealer hooked me up too!! u lucked out on those seats bro..

15. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

I actuall saw some new arrivals at the autoport with those rims on them. They where also at the dealership on three GTS here in Dartmouth. Who knew just should have waited lol.

16. polar1120

polar1120 Well-Known Member

They are starting to put different rims on the GTS because the original rim maker for the GTS rims was going under and not making them anymore.

17. sunstealth

sunstealth Well-Known Member

the wheels are those becaus etheres a shortage on GTS wheels , its not sure but , the original manufacturer (which is enkei) may have had a fire at the manufacturing plan according to mitsubishi canada

18. pinoyrage

pinoyrage Well-Known Member

those are definitely not 18s...the leathers, are those just covers that you can take out?

19. Killface

They aren't covers, I'm positive. But I'll double check for ya. I love just to sit in it and listen to the stereo system bump to sirius's great selection of techno. It's amazing!

20. Rican_GTS

Rican_GTS Member

Sweet Ryde man!