Bluetooth Stopped Working

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by chizzy, Aug 26, 2009.

1. chizzy

chizzy Member

Hey guys.. I've had my 09 Lancer GT for almost a year now... and about 3 or 4 months ago the bluetooth just stopped working. My iPhone couldn't find the connection. At first I thought it was my phone that was busted, but then I hopped in a Range Rover and the phone found it no problem. Took it to for the dealership for some other reason but I forgot to ask about the bluetooth when I got there :oops:
    Anyway I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this problem or happens to know what might trigger it to go on on or off?

It was working great before it stopped working.. it'll activate, but all it can tell me is there's no phone hooked up to it.

2. humblehyper

humblehyper Member

Try to delete all the phone in the memory by going to setup>delete a phone. Then add the iphone again afterwards. That's what I did with my Nokia phone. Hope this helps.

3. Gflo412

Gflo412 Well-Known Member

i have had a similar problem for the last few months as well, i also have had my 09 GTS about a year and all of a sudden, my phone appears to be connected then if i get a call when i pick up, the pick up sound goes then the hang up sound goes off and my phone says its still in the call but i cant talk to them, ony hear them. i tried deleting my phone and then redoing it 3 times, it works for a few days maybe a week then the same thing happens, if anyone knows more about how to fix it and wut causes it that wud be nice

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

This happened with my old phone. I just deleted it and re-added it and it worked fine again. Now I have a blackberry woot woot lol

5. DRAGONLANCER

DRAGONLANCER Active Member

same here i just re paired my phone and it fixed my problem on my 09 gts
    happened 2 times now

p.s. Luv nice job with the blue lancer in bluish solar system looks good