Black Lancer + Gold rims??

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by orin12, Feb 22, 2009.

1. orin12

orin12 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any pictures of a Black 08 lancer with gold rims?... im looking for some rims for my car but i dont know if gold would look good with the black lancer.. Any ideas or opinions?

2. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Well-Known Member

Have you just tried doing a search on the web for that combination. Sometimes I get lucky and find an image of what I'm looking for.

3. BCAPE

BCAPE Well-Known Member

I don't have a picture or anything, but it sounds sick

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

5. orin12

orin12 Well-Known Member

nice i deffially like the combo of gold with black.. not the chrome lip tho ... Thanks for the help guys

6. blackOZ

blackOZ Well-Known Member

photoshop it bro

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

It looks really good.. if i would go with that, i would get the supperleggeras or the ultralegueras in gold in 18"with 35tall tire... and slammed of course

8. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

SLAMMED lol i kike the black on gold look, just more fond of black on black

9. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Well its been awhile for me.. But was going to link my progress pic, I have gold rims on my GG. I think it looks awesome but cant find it in the new format or maybe just removed. Again not sure. I'll try and link something.

[​IMG]

10. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

^Plz do, I want to see how that looks.

11. WillieetheOne

Well here is the best one, i can find. Sorry about quality i dont have a good camera lol.
    [​IMG]

12. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

need some lo pros on those rims

13. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

^+1 The tires are HUGE! I like the rims thought, minus the red outline.

14. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

nah i think the red outlines good. you gata get some red wheel locks// lugs to match tho

15. orin12

orin12 Well-Known Member

yea im gonna see about getting the gold rims.. deff like it on a dark car... aint to fond of the red lip bud but the set up is nice!... cars coming along nicely!... u gonna be engine modding or exterior?

16. blkdout1

blkdout1 Well-Known Member

add me to myspace i have gold rims on my car now not with low pros but they are more cold then the other rims listed, I also have black rims

17. WillieetheOne

The next thing im going to do is replace the old muffler, with and evo x one i have in the tunk got it for 50 bucks! You can't beat that deal eh! Have to love guys that roll thier evo x in 4 days. I got it though the dealership after insurance wanted it replaced there is a small scratch on one of the tips, but its underneath and its so small you cant see it unless you look real hard. Im also going to finally get around to purchasing a turbo system real soon. But other than that not too sure, I got the rims and tires in the middle east on my last gulf tour. If i go again in Nov ill defintly get better tires sooo chaep over there. But ill also have some custom seats made and see where it goes from there.

18. orin12

orin12 Well-Known Member

custom seats eh:S?? how did u swing that with the air bags in the seats.. i asked the dealership if i could put aftermarket seats in but they told me that i couldnt cause the whole airbag system wouldnt work then.. Yeah i just bought some gold rims the other day haha cant wait to try um out.. Yeah i got the greddy tic exhaust.. i love it! perfect sound from it.. what kinda turbo u thinken of getting RRM? or one from mitsu like on the ralliart?

19. leeminho86

leeminho86 Well-Known Member

+1 more picsss, add bronze to the list as well :D

20. kaliuv

kaliuv Well-Known Member

↑Minho, Aren't you gonna watch Korea vs Japan baseball game tonight?? 8)