Back of Lancer

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by tangboy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. tangboy

tangboy Member

i dunno if u guys agree.. but i think our rear is like ridiculously hideous.. the front looks absolutely aggressive and hot.. but when u walk toward the back.. its like an ass with no ass.. its a bit too flat.. it just looks too regular

just wanna know what u guys think

2. Soviet

Soviet Well-Known Member

Tinting the tail lights helps and the GTS spoiler adds to it as well. If all else fails... body kit ftw.

3. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

+1

Depending on your color scheme, tinting tail lights might be great. Also, changing your lights to LEDs would be sweet. If you REALLY wanna change your rear, body kit man. Thats what i did lol

4. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

wait til someone comes out with a decent diffuser!!

5. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

+1

im crazy to get the diffuser, but i think the cf one is too high for me right now...all though it would make a great combination with the SPATS and the upper lip, but dont know...hmmm :D

6. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

which cf one are u talking about?

7. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

8. skullpr

hmmm i know i saw one...but after an hour searching couldnt find it, but then again i might have been confused with the Evo X rear end...im not really sure now...sry :(

9. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

i was dreaming of doing demon eyes for the back.......but i dont have money right now lol

10. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

I think ther eis a diffuser in japanparts.com... dont know will look it up and post it...

11. Knotikz

Knotikz Well-Known Member

Personally. I'm waiting for the RA to come out. They didn't widen the body like they did with the Evo. The RA rear bumper will have a Diffuser + room for a dual exhaust. It'll be a clean, factory look and a nice clean swap.

12. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

evoxtuning has a cf diffuser

13. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

The rear has always been "meh" to me. I don't hate it and I dont love it.

14. onefournine

onefournine Member

the back isn't my favorite part, but i don't mind it, i like the shape
    of the tail lights, just wish it came stock with dual exhaust.

15. skullpr

sry but that ones new for me...what are demon eyes?? :?

16. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

I felt like that when I first got the car, but it has grown on me since.

17. skullpr

NAY my friend thats the vortex generator...diffuser is located on the rear bumper...ill try to post a pic

18. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member