Autocross, Primm NV Feb 24, 08

Discussion in 'RallyCross, AutoCross, Motorsports' started by bras_33, Feb 3, 2008.

1. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

2. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

Mmmm... doughnuts...

Ummm... Let me know if you all are coming up. I'll see you there.

3. bras_33

/\ Sub and I are in for sure!!!!

4. slipshft

Signed up and ready to go...

5. bras_33

/\ saw it :thumbright:

6. slipshft

Anyone go? How was it?

7. bras_33

/\ myself, Subawho and MXlou were there. We did the driving but I only did the first stage, I was exhausted. In this one class I was in, Sub told me this one guy got upset bcuz there was an evo in his group, LOL. Sub has pics/vids of us on the course, I only have still shoots of us looking pretty and preparing.

8. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Originally I got second place in my class (STX). My best time was 52.894

Then the STi who got first in my class (his best was 52.011) was found to be illegally running in STX class so he was kicked and I got first by default.

Others in my class: Audi A6, Acura TL, Toyota Xrunner, Subaru WRX

Others I posted better times than: Porchse 911 Carrera, half a dozen Initial D wanna be's, a turbo Mazda 6, a couple WRXs, Lincoln LS, Chevy Cobalt, Acura Intega, a Cadillac CTS and of course Bras_33 :p

Cars I lost to were: Evos, STis, karts, Corvettes, a Lotus....and pretty much anything else with double my horse power who knew how to drive it.

Best part of the day: some guy with a Mitsu Galant was running with an unpainted body kit and on his second to last run of the day, freaked out on the course, and crashed into a metal trash can. I dont know how but the body kit looked unharmed.

9. slipshft

Sorry I missed that! Most of the newer higher-quality body kits are made from plastic re-enforced with fiberglass so they are flexible (to a point).

Sounds like you all had a good time. I would like to see the pics and video if you get the chance.

10. bras_33