anyone interested on an HID KIT

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by cholooo, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cholooo

cholooo Member

anyone interested on an HID KIT 9007/HB5 is the bulb size. it came off my car. i dont want it anymore. its 10000k i believe is the color of it. so if interested please reply back. nothing wrong with it. works perfectly fine. the reason i want to get rid of it because i want to go whiter. im thinking of buying 6000k. im looking to give it for $140 shipped.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Need a picture of the actual product with your username. ASAP.

3. cholooo

cholooo Member

how do i post pictures here?

i can send it via email if you want?

4. 1slowlance

I use imageshack, and get the url from there after you upload the picture. Then, you use an img tag. You can click one of the buttons in the toolbar above where you type your message, or you can do it manually. Put [ img] before the image url, and [ /img] after it. But, no spaces between the brackets and img, I just did that because I think if I didn't put spaces then it would think I was trying to put a picture up.

5. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Once you upload to imageshack you can just copy the Forum URL and copy/paste it. Instead of adding the [/img] stuff

6. 1slowlance

True. I forgot about that, but I just got so used to img tags that I always put em in. Lol.

7. 1slowlance

I'll lock this thread until you get the pictures up. If you have any problems posting pictures up or anything, let us know and we'll try and step you through it further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.