anyone blacked out?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by jake, Jun 30, 2008.

1. jake

jake Active Member

I'm thinking about blacking out my lancer. Has anyone painted the grill and mits badge up front all black?. The rest wouldn't be that hard

2. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

3. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Heres my contribution.

[​IMG]

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

5. jake

jake Active Member

Ya thats what I was talking about, except the diamonds as well. I wonder how that would look:?: My car is black...

6. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Blacked out the majority of the diamonds on my car, just left a slim chrome lining around it.

[[​IMG]

Here is a little bit of a further away shot...

[​IMG]

7. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

well here's my car with the complete diamonds blacked out, but this was a while back ago, now i trimmed it a little and it looks like Geaux's diamonds above me.. also i havent blacked out the grill but i photoshopped it for you to give you an idea since my car is black too :) hope it helps a bit.

[​IMG]

8. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

haha now that i look at it, that's a horrible photoshop job... if you want i can try to make it look a little better

Edit: okay i re-did it a little. here's a better one in my opinion.. i've been meaning to do this as well, ive just been to lazy :(

[​IMG]

9. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

here is mine

[​IMG]

10. jake

jake Active Member

ya thats what I was looking for! That looks pretty good, but it would only look good if my car was blacked out. That would probably be one of the last things I did then. Thanks!

now does anyone have pics of blacked out tails? Like those covers you can get on ebay?

11. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

You guys have done a great job. Im actually blacking out mine today after work so i will post pics when im done its going to look similar to Keeeent without the red diamonds which i might do later. I think red on gray looks nice.