Any Canadians eh! Halifax or Dartmouth area

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by WillieetheOne, Aug 19, 2007.

1. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

I have a 2008 lancer only a DE but i love it and CVT to boot, sadly no one else can drive stick oh well. I was wondering about buying parts as a group sale, and if we could could someone help me out i so want to order parts but having a family keeps me on a tight buget. So and Atlantic car owners and anyone with any experience finding the sweet deal please email me with any info. Thanks.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!! Right now we are having group buys on Lighting. Check the automglow forum.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats on the car and welcome.

4. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

Nice to see other Mitsu owners in my neck of the woods. I live in Hubley/Halifax and haven't seen any other Mitsu's around. I was gonna buy a Lancer GTS but since it took so long to get I ended up buying an 07 Galant Ralliart instead. Any idea how many Lancers were sold around here? I asked the dealer about the Ralliart and he said I bought the 2nd one so far! lol.

5. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Hey

So did you get yours from Merto? Also did Benji sell it to you lol. Was she the orange honey that was on the floor with the Nav unit and everything lol. They sold a few lancers actually. There are a few crusin around lol hope to see you sometime we should get a timmies meet going what do you think?.

6. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

I bought it from Gary @ Metro. Stan who I assume is the owner is a stickler which i guess you have to be but he is also a hell of a guy. Yes it is the orange one with Navi and Rockford sound system. Timmies sounds good to me. I am still breakin her in so I haven't took her past 4000 but I can't wait to open her up:)

7. bras_33

^open her up, feel the mivec kick in!!!

8. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

Well I gave in today and let er go for a short time to speed past some traffic and all i can say is Wow! Never felt that much torque before :eek:

Altho I am a noob when it comes to sporty cars.

9. bras_33

^Actually "rally-inspired"
    orange? please post pics