Another one

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by FlyingFrenchman, Oct 17, 2007.

1. FlyingFrenchman

FlyingFrenchman Active Member

Hello,

New guy from the Great (not so) White (anymore) North in the Montreal area. I bought my Black 08 Lancer GTS CVT early last spring and I've been a happy customer ever since. My ride is stock for now, with upgrades coming in the next year.
    Prior to my Lancer, I drove a 2003 Eclipse GT (never tuned it).
    I'm a professional translator with an interest in anything that is Lancer related, and in computers and games, among other things.
    While I'm also a member of other Mitsubishi forums in the US and Quebec, I'm looking forward to meet you on this forum or elsewhere.

Cheers.

2. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

welcome, glad you enjoy the lancer

3. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

welcome!! it's awesome that i've never heard anyone say that they're not too happy with their lancer!!

4. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum!

5. FlyingFrenchman

Well, I was not too happy when I discovered at the track that the RPM is ECU-limited to nearly 6300, but that's not a serious issue. Just need to work on low-end torque! :)

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome!

7. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome sir 8)

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!! post pics of your 08

9. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum 8)

10. FlyingFrenchman

Well, I don't have good pics yet, but here's two...

gts_at10.jpg

gts_a_11.jpg [/img]

11. bras_33

yeahh boyeeeeee, Tamarac Black!!! Nice pics.

12. FlyingFrenchman

Only aesthetical change I will probably make next summer is to switch the OEM wheels for OZ Ultraleggera Gold wheels, and keep the OEM wheels for winter (with Michelin X-Ice tires fitted on them). Dunno if I'll keep the crappy Dunlops though. May want to stick with them and wear them out before purchasing better rubbers.

13. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Holy crap that first one is hot!!! :twisted:

14. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

dam i want the gts now. should of put out a few thosaund more nice car buddy and like evryone else said, welcome and enjoy. the guys here are really help ful.

15. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

welcome bro

Very cool choice on color and car, and its true your going to be checking back at this place often because these guys know what they r talkin about, even though it can get pretty crazy sometimes with everyones creativity.

16. bras_33

Re: welcome bro

That is a great way to describe this site