Another header for our car??

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by spunx021, Apr 21, 2008.

1. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmmmm...from what others have said of pacesetter is that company is GARBAGE, but that is what others have said. sooooo...

good find, spunx

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

"Header Bolts Not Included, Recommended For Off Road Use Only"

whats this all about?

3. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

we are looking into selling this header. We have contacted our suppliers and are just waiting on more details. We will have more info within the next couple of of days

4. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

Sounds weak...

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Road-Race used stock bolts for their design. and they tell you to use it Off-Road because this is the company's way of saying "no plans to make it CARB legal. sucks for you"

6. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

doesnt even tell you what gains it will provide.

7. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

i found this lol
    i posted it on evom a while ago my friend

8. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

ummmm....unless Pacesetter can put some numbers and more info, I think RRM wins. Yes RRM price is 150 higher but sometimes the price is worth it. Especially when you're talking about engine mods...well, IMO at least

9. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

Pacesetter is kinda hit or miss. You have to have them ceramic coated ( if they dont already come that way ). But yeah, some times they work and fit very well, and other times they are poop.

10. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Pacesetter is notorious for poor welds. But that was a couple of years ago...they may have changed their ways.

11. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

rrm's is tuned also, that = more ponys