Another Canadian Addition :)

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by stefan_bounket, Apr 2, 2009.

1. stefan_bounket

stefan_bounket Active Member

Finally decided to make an account here.... I've known about this place for ages but don't know why I never started posting on here... Coming from mitsunation.net (local mitsu forum), 9glancers.com, and evom.

I have an 08 Lancer GTS in Electric Blue in the beautiful, snow covered city of Calgary :). My lancer usually stays a more greyish/brown for the majority of the year... stupid hot/cold winters... pretty much renews the slush every few days... *sigh*

Anyways.... current mods...

Injen CAI
    5000K HID Lowbeams
    Works Rear Anti-Sway Bar

Currently trying to sell my stock GTS wheels that I painted white. This will pay for new wheels I'm getting from a friend (MRR GT1) :)

Planning to vinyl the middle of the front bumper black and possibly the chrome around the grille too. Hopefully have a bit of extra money and can get springs to go with the new rims as well... And if I'm really rolling in cash this summer (which i doubt), planning on a cat-back exhaust system :)

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT :) I used to live in Calgary, I kinda miss it! (not the weird weather though haha)

Post up pics!

3. stefan_bounket

pictures.. good idea! lol. I havn't uploaded any "artistic" photos but here's what it currently looks like in the summer!
    [​IMG]

4. stefan_bounket

so.. i was browsing and realized that i've been on here before.. I made an account a while ago and I guess I just forgot about it.... lol

Can we delete 1 or something? or just leave it...

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Umm... I dunno if I have the power to delete accounts, one of the admins probably can lol

Your car looks like mine used to! :)

How is your paint holding up out there...? Mine's full of rock chips and scratches and we use sand/salt trucks.

I used to hate how Calgary used like little rocks haha

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Well Welcome to LT! happy modding!

7. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

8. stefan_bounket

i got the 3M clear bra ont he front so that's ok for rock chips. except for the tiny edge of the hood that is exposed... the rims have no rock chips on there at all though :D

9. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Welcome :p :p