Alpine double din screen,is it good?

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by lancered, Feb 25, 2008.

1. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

im looking into getting an ALPINE TME-M740BT 7" VGA TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR.is this a good screen?

2. lancered

bump....nobody cares i guess :(

3. CanoboyGTS

CanoboyGTS Member

Everything alpine makes is an excellent product. I wouldnt buy anything but alpine. I have gone through about 3 head units in 3 different cars and all i can say is WOW

4. lancered

/\ thats all i needed.

5. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

haha i hope they aren't all alpine's you've gone through. That wouldn't be saying much about their products.

But yes, Alpine is an upper-end company. Not the best, but far from the worst. It always depends on what you want tho. I've done research in the past. If your looking for a good double din dvd player check out JVC's i think its the same one JakeGTS has. It's pretty solid dude. I have a Jensen flip screen sittin in my garage but i'm gonna be selling it and looking for one with a USB input. USB is the way to go my man...you can hook up a harddrive to that boy and play gigs and gigs of music/movies

6. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Wait...the USB players can play off a hard drive???

7. playa213xx

up to a limited amount...yes...

8. Texas Aggie

Do they have indash screens with the USB hook up? I haven't looked at decks cause I been working on speakers first. Just one more set of components and I'll be done. Gna do a custom set up in the back tho

9. playa213xx

Yeah thats what we're talking about if im not mistaken...

10. Texas Aggie

I guess I got lost somewhere in the dialog...lol...oops