A new Begining

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by Spnrx, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Spnrx

Spnrx New Member

Hey Tuners I was hopin for a lil assistance. I'm about to start work on my 06' Mitsubishi Lancer SE and I was curious if any of ya'll removed the front bumper? And if so any guidance would be appriciated. And has anyone else had an issue with their brake(s) mine seem to be wearing for no reason.

Thanx

2. ssp-turbolancer

ssp-turbolancer Well-Known Member

wearing for new reason???/

Every time you press your brakes they wear out. that is the object of a brake pad. If you are on the stock brakes pads they are garbage. mine were gone at 20,000 i believe. Axxis makes some good brake pads.

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

what mod are u doin that u need to take off the front bumper??

4. stevenhyde

stevenhyde Active Member

post some pictures when you finish your mod

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah man...stock pads are crap, even on the R/A. I upgraded to some EBC pads when I replaced my stock ones.

6. stevenhyde

stevenhyde Active Member

post up some pictures

7. Spnrx

Spnrx New Member

Thanx all who replied much help. I wore my brakes out in 15k but mitsu said it was excessive. I couldn't drive excessivly with those shitty pads, the car'd freak out. So I got the Duralast Golds and Brembo Rotors. The rears are drums and dead, so I'll be soon looking for upgrades soon. Pics are very soon to come just got a lil digi cam so until then.

Peace