2009 Ralliart TURBO SMART BOV video

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by RALLIART, May 10, 2009.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

2. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

sounds goooood ... the video makes the car so thin =)

3. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

I take it this BOV isn't recirculating like the stock one which is why you can actually hear the sound. If so, aren't you losing power (boost) :?

4. blackeyed

blackeyed Well-Known Member

BOV on automatic sounds so funny :D

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

looks good jake sorry we got busy at work

6. RALLIART

not loosing anything.. If you notice i am letting the foot of the throttle to make it go pssshhhhhh but if you keep your foot on the gas pedal at all times the boost just keeps bulding and lets off at higher gear! no power loss.

7. RALLIART

The bov was on wrong.. i had tot change the orientation of it. the red part supposed to be sticking straight up not forward like i had. its even louder now..

8. vivimatsuk

vivimatsuk Well-Known Member

sounds good! you russian?

9. RALLIART

ummm no

10. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

the whole thing about recirculating or not and people saying that its better recirc, is because between gears, or when you let of the gas, the stock bpv recirculated the air and the ecu is expectin that air and compensates with gas... when you are 100% venting that gas just goes to waste and thats when you get boggin, backfires etc... now with that turbosmart, its both vented and recirc... even tho people say its 50/50 it more like a 60/40, 60% being recirculated, so it actually doesnt hurt your engine and you get the loud sound as well... ;)

you suck at making videos jake :D jk

11. deesport

deesport Well-Known Member

Sounds great :)

12. Eeeeeeeeeekz

Eeeeeeeeeekz Member

video down by user