2009 Lancer Ralliart INJEN Intake & ICP Finally in! (PICS?)

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Jul 29, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Ok, so we finally got the 2009 Lancer Ralliart INJEN Intake and Upper Intercooler Kits in stock and we have a CRAZY deal for the first Ralliart owner that jumps on this.

Here's the Deal
    We need pics of these parts installed on the Ralliart so we are offering to the first person that purchases the Intake we will toss in the Intercooler piping for FREE! Plus we'll pay the shipping for both items! The intake sells for $363.75 and thats all you'll pay. We cover the shipping and the cost of the intercooler piping. That means we are basically paying you $190.50 for some nice quality pics of these parts installed. (Offer only good for the first person that jumps on this) :D

Link: 2009+ Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart INJEN Cold Air Intake

Link: 2009+ Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart INJEN Upper Intercooler Piping

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Re: 2009 Lancer Ralliart Intake and ICP Finally in! (Need Pics)

OMG JOE!!!!!!! i just creamed my pants!!! man oh man, man oh man, maaaaaaaan oh man.. I think will have a heart attack!!! That deal is FUCKING ( excuse my language ) awesome.. BUT i did get a 400.00 ecu flash map just now and a open port cable. The tune is for a k and n drop in and exhaust... so if i wanted to purchase this i would have to re tune again... Joe i would love to jump on this deal, but unfortunatly cant due to the current map i am running... BUT i will help you out.. i will post this on the other forums and help you out. I know you have a good heart for us lancertuners.com here.. thank you!

3. chelecuche

chelecuche Well-Known Member

Re: 2009 Lancer Ralliart Intake and ICP Finally in! (Need Pics)

thats i nice price!

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Joe i will be calling you on monday to place the order for the Injen upper intercooler piping for the 09 ralliart.. Jake!

5. awilli1715k

awilli1715k Member

thats a great deal