2009+ Lancer 2.4L Injen Intake ...NOW AVAILABLE!

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Jun 16, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Ok, so Injen finally has the 2009+ Lancer 2.4L Cold Air Intake finished and in stock. We have a driver going to Injen tomorrow to pick up a few of these. So we will be ready to ship out as early as tomorrow evening.

As of now we have no good pictures of this part but if anyone here is interested in taking some pics of the part installed then we can offer you a credit $50 off the intake. (If you are interested in doing this call in to order so we can take your info down)

Link: 2009+ Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L Injen Cold Air Intake

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

joe, are you gonna carry one for a ralliart when it comes out??

3. AutoCity

Yea for sure. We'll be stocking the Ralliart intake and the Intercooler piping as soon as they release the parts. I spoke with Injen today and these parts are not ready yet... but once they are available we will pick up the parts and post here immediately!

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

cool joe.. cant wait for it!

5. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

Don't suppose there's any upgrade option if you already have the other injen? i just installed it this past febuary (or was it march?) as i didn't know at the time this version was coming out. dammit, it figures, lol. may have to buckle down and try to get my current one sold real quick.

6. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

what would the difference? If the 2008 injen fit your 2.4. The amount of air should taken in would be the same? Correct me if im wrong?

7. AutoCity

The intakes on the market up until this point have all been developed for the 2.0L. That means all the research and development steps were all taken with that particular motor in mind. I do not know the exact differences between the two but when Injen tested the 2.0L intake on the 2.4L they could have easily said yea this works and used the same part number for the 2.4L but they didn't. For optimal performance you'll always want to use a part that was developed for your specific vehicle.

8. AutoCity

a little more info and real pic of the intake ... [​IMG]

9. AutoCity

We only have 3 of these intakes left on hand ... and are still in need of someone that can take some nice pics of the product installed for a $50 credit on the intake. Any takers?

10. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

I'll definitely do that. 50 dollars off to take some pictures with it on sounds like a deal...

11. AutoCity

Thanks Kyle! "ForTheGlory37" jumped on this got this intake in Black at the picture discount. And another customer tackled this deal in Polished today as well so we will have pictures of both colors installed within the next week or two. I will jump back on this thread and post pictures for everyone right away.