2008+ Lancer Progress Lowering Springs **PICS INSTALLED**

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Oct 7, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Kim & Terry's 2008 Lancer GTS with their Progress Lowering Springs installed. 1.5" front drop and 1.4" rear drop. These are a very affordable spring and we have got GREAT feedback on them. We try to keep at least a few set in stock at all times... check out the product page link below for more info and pricing!

Page Link: 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Progress Lowering Springs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

i got those springs installed in my 08 GTS...
    the srping is awsome...nice drop and it rides great...feels the same as stock...

3. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

Hey there. I don't see much of a difference between these and the H&R springs. I just purchased from you guys the H&R's which are 1.4f and 1.3r. I know it's only a mm difference. Ride quality? Oh, and your customer service is gr8! Thanks!

4. vik2rius

i guess it all comes to ride quality...
    cuz mine feels like stock...

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Link and pictures aren't working for me...?

6. AutoCity

Sorry about that, our server was down for a coupe hours yesterday. The pics and link is all fixed now.

7. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

eventually... it's getting there... baby steps :)

8. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

been wanting these becasue they are cheaper then the RRM one and have the same lowering rate. But are you ever going to have an option to ship to hawaii, i mean you have guam :roll: and i prefer not to call to order *safety reasons*.

9. AutoCity

We ship to Hawaii just not with online checkout. If you email us what you want with your state and postal code we will email you back a shipping quote. At that point you can call in to pay with CC or we can email you with a paypal invoice to pay or you can send in a money order.

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Pics are working now :) Looks really good. I was thinking about getting RRM's for a while but if you're cheaper I'll definitly be hopping on that sometime.

11. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

alright awesome

maybe i can pick these up in decemeber and buy them for a x-mas gift to myself :D

12. vik2rius

craigslist...lol
    i got lucky on mine...$120 and it was still in the box brand new with all the shipping order and paperworks...
    then i got a full set of GTS shocks for a $100 low miles from a former member (his ride is the one with the big injen decal on it aka KRU)