2008 Lancer Performance

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by 5speedracer, Jul 3, 2007.

1. 5speedracer

5speedracer Active Member

Hey guys,

Have any of you ran your car at the track yet? I took mine and so far, and with 2 months of stick driving experience, I'm running 16.50s at 84 mph.

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I have only competed in a rally so far with mine. Cant really give you any performance numbers, but the car was holding its own in the corners with the likes of many wrx's.

I'm hoping to get to an autocross in the near future but it depends on how busy I am.

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Thats so cool, was it like with dirt and mud and puddles and stuff when you competed?

4. Subawho

Nah this was a road rally. You are in So Cal, you could always show up for one too :D

http://carzero.freeservers.com/ <--- that is on-road rallying in So Cal.

http://www.rallyxportal.com/index.php?m=1&s=3 <---- rallycrossing in So Cal (dirt and puddles and stuff :) )

5. bras_33

Thanks man, that is a great site and I am starting to get a semi thinking about that type of driving :D

6. Subawho

Let me know if you want to get serious. The last rally we did was my buddies first time and he is hooked. He wants to get serious, like make a rally club and everything, maybe get a small team together. Personally I just like to rally :lol:

7. Subawho

8. joe

joe Member

rrm exhaust

hey can any one tell me how good that rrm cat back exhaust is? im looking to buy it and dont know if i should wait. i already have the intake and im very happy with it .your guys comments are appreciated!

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Re: rrm exhaust

joe all you have to do is search and you shall find...but so far its only an axle back not cat back, few companies like greddy are designing one for our cars, should be out in 4-8 months ha!
    here is the link to the other thread with a video sound clip of my RRM axle back exhaust!

http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... opic&t=108

10. bras_33

yeah, its an axle back exhaust like what jakegts says, I know AEM is creating an exhaust (and trying to fit some headers in my 08)also but not sure if it will be a full cat.

11. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

more companies (aem, injen ... ) are coming out with some stuff ... so that will be nice

12. joe

joe Member

sick. i appreciate you guys. im going to go ahead and order it. and maybe that new pulley too. does any have that yet?

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

hey subawho, hit me up ill do it with you guys. im in socal as well im downey. maybe like 45 min to irvine, my friend lives down there.

14. bras_33

Is yours a white es? I am in downey on mondays meeting with other guys and saw a white one.

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

red es. whats mondays meeting?

16. bras_33

Its a meeting for dsmrs, mostly eclipses with a lancer, starion and galant but the guys are real cool and will help you with any tech turbo problems and answers. We meet at the target/starbucks @ 9 Mondays on firestone and 605. Roll thru.