2008+ Lancer Engine Mounts (Front and Sides) *Now Available*

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Aug 27, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

Ok, i'm sure some of you have seen the 2008+ Lancer Front Engine Mount from Torque Solution by now but i wanted to give you all a heads up we are now carrying these as well as the new side mount inserts. Eric, one of the founders of http://www.soflancer.com test fit these a little while back and had nothing but positive feedback. The only thing that wasn't ready when Eric picked these up were some solid instructions. And now those are available with a great picture walk through.

*Advantages - Urethane mounts reduce engine movement and wheel hop. This means you receive better traction, which will improve your 60ft and 1/4 mile time.

Link: 2008+ Lancer Billet Aluminum Front Engine Mount

Link: 2008+ Lancer Urethane Side Engine Mount Inserts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AutoCity

by the way the red urethane is all gone and these are only available now with black urethane.

3. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

not a bad price if u compare to dealership stock mount that isnt as stiff

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware our cars were capable of wheel hop?

5. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

the 5 speed yes, a bunch of us went to drag races one night, Luvmylancer was there to. the 5 speeds could not put the power to the ground. wheel spin and wheel hop until 2nd gear

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

That'd explain it lol. CVT = Fail in low end power. But once it gets going, it gets going :)

7. chizzy

chizzy Member

Sounds good... I'm not much of a drag-racer myself.. but I do like a little bit of torque every once in a while. Would it be worth it for me to get?

8. Torque Solution

Torque Solution Active Member

Joe, we just found a bunch of red bushings for about 20 mounts

9. AutoCity

well there you go... red and black urethane available guys... so you can choose whatever you would prefer when you place your order.