2008 Central Florida Auto Show

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by AutobotGTS, Nov 12, 2007.

1. AutobotGTS

AutobotGTS Active Member

Any of you local LT guys gonna be heading to this years Central Florida Auto Show? Im going on thursday and friday and possible some of Sunday. Anyone wanna meet up and cruise their together?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

go for it guys. It would be good to c u guys out on the East give us Westerners a run for our money. LOL! j/k! Seriously tho I hope to c some pics.

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

4. AutobotGTS

AutobotGTS Active Member

I will definatly take pictures of all the pretty new cars and post them up here

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Auto, I already went with a couple of friends this past friday night in miami. The million dollar alley is a-mazing!!

6. Whyteboi123

Whyteboi123 Member

yo where is this place at let me kno

7. JDM FLOW

^ Miami

8. AutobotGTS

AutobotGTS Active Member

^Flow, I think you are mistaken, Different Auto show maybe. ITs at the Orange County Convention Center. I was thinking maybe meet up at the Dennys near the OCCC. Introduce ourselves, Take some pictures then head out, lookin all Hot in our cars then make an enterence.

9. JDM FLOW

^ yeah wrong auto show autobot will where will this one be at?

i've seen two new lancers were i live in plantation , florida one's black gts and another is a white es! i tried meeting with the white es lancer but i had to go since i had class at 3:00 today

i'm going to try and see if i can meet him again soon and tell him about this site and then we can actually have a meet!

10. Whyteboi123

Whyteboi123 Member

I know about a car show december 15th that's hot import nights...but where is this car show?

11. JDM FLOW

the one auto is talking about is in orange county and the one i was talking about was in miami

12. AutobotGTS

AutobotGTS Active Member

Guys if you wanna go PM me and we'll talk about where to meet. LETS GET THIS TOGETHER!!!

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

maan i saw this post late!.. i was right next to it, in the west building today in the LDI convension... we floridians have to get some meetings going on man... i got a DE but fugg it, i like meets...

14. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

i have a DE but u wouldnt kno it lol