1st post & let the mods begin

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by dallasgts, Jul 30, 2008.

1. dallasgts

dallasgts Member

Greetings all, I'm new to this site and looking forward to getting as much information as possible about these great cars. I just purchased my 08 GTS from a local Mitsu dealer. Here's my specs:

Sand mica finish
    CVT
    Sun & sound package

I totally like the aggressive look of the lancer as well as the above features. The paddle shifters are way cool to. I never thought much of Mitsu cars since I have owned and still have an AWD Subaru SVX. But after doing some research and numerous test drives, I had to get into a Lancer. It also didn't hurt that the dealer was really wanting to sell this car since it was their last 08.

For now my ride is stock, but that will shortly change. First mod will be all cosmetic (window tint, 3m protective nose/light cover, & blacking out the front bumper and grille). I'm also looking at replacing the wheels with ones similar to the EVO MR's as well as adding a catback sys and mid pipe. I'm just glad to see that there are several manufacturers of aftermarket tuner parts for the Lancer.

Jose

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Whale Cum to our boards. 8)

and congrats on the purchase

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the Lancer. post pics whenever you get a chance, we like pics.

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Ahh, Alvin, you took my words out of my mouth first.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

7. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

welcome dallas and congrats on your new ride!!

8. dallasgts

dallasgts Member

Thanks guys, will definitely take some stock pics over the weekend. Just ordered the clear bra, window tint and front bumper cover. Not sure but I might be ordering the wheels next but still deciding on getting the RRM header/exhaust setup first.

9. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome man get some pics when you can we LOOOOVVVEEE pics