1/4 mile times?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Bryn1987, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

just wondering cuz i was reading up about a meet at a track that streetunitforums did over here in FL (mainly all mazdas) and was reading their times... they ranged between 16.8 - 15.9 thats from bare stock to a few mods, like 2 of the heavily modded ones ran high 13s (i think w/ nos) so i'm wondering if anyone here has been to the track w/ their lancer...? anyone?

*edit* they were all mainly Mazda3's and MazdaSpeed3's

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

No nos, I was there and was going to run but didn't have the cash, sorry all. Next time I go I will run and see what I get.

3. Bryn1987

ah ok =) i guess it's just heavily modded... ya i wanted to go but couldn't :-\

but ne way, hasn't ne body on these forums brought their lancer to the track? someone here must of -_-

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I dunno but anytime my car has raced ANYONE on the streets here it'd lose epic-ly, therefore I think our cars are pretty darn slow :lol:

At least they're pretty!

5. JDM FLOW

Ektor has and had ran his lancer. He got a time of 17.1 bone stock.

6. Bryn1987

according to MSN stock 2008 M/T should run 16.55@86.7... but that of course is prob from professional drivers :-\

7. JDM FLOW

He has an ES and has auto I believe. Ask him if you have anymore questions.

8. Bryn1987

or he can just post here :)

ne one else taken their car to the track though?

9. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

im going to this summer.actually hopefully in a few weeks.just wanna see for myself what the little lancer can do...

10. nicc79

nicc79 New Member

our cvt vrx did 17.5 but that was with a almost full tank of fuel hopfully next time it will be faster when we have less fuel. I think in Aus our cars are tuned down a lot more than yours.

11. Bryn1987

ya they are quite a bit from what i've read around

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

DE/auto

13. Bryn1987

DE/auto and ES/auto are almost the same exact thing minus the stealies (which i guess makes a fair difference in weight) :p

14. KBkilla0006

KBkilla0006 Member

I have ES M/T and got a 16.2 STOCK. Now I have CAI, Headers, Pulley, Exhaust, Springs, Short shifter, and wheels/tires. I will be at the track tomorrow to test it all if it does NOT RAIN OUT AGAIN!

15. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

No they arent... we have the same 152hp engine that the US does. If anything the US ones are slower since they have the PZEV model in some states.

16. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

im actually waiting for the infineon raceway wednesday night runs here on vallejo, ca...which starts this may i think...ill prolly try my luck out there with a few friends...

17. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

id say that pretty good.

18. Bryn1987

scan ur time slips and post em :p

19. Arcanas

Arcanas Well-Known Member

You and me both brother. Hell, might run into you...then we'll have to race!

20. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

sniff, we get the snail lancers in belgium, 1.8 mivec, 143 hp
    sniff

:cry: