03 OZ Rally

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by ChadD_OZ, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ChadD_OZ

ChadD_OZ Well-Known Member

Hey. Been on the site for about a week. Im gonna post some pics of my car. Just trying to get some opinions of my ride so far. Ill take positive and negative comments. Just dont bash the hell out of me lol. Ill list my mods as well.

35% tint with reflective film

17" Enkeis

Custom EVO tails

12000k HIDs

The grille is now black

K&N Short Ram

Magnaflow Exhaust

Clear side markers, Red front and rear signals, and clear parking lights

Fusion IPod docking Head Unit

2 DUAL 12's

Working on the EVO 8 spoiler and lowering springs.

Also trying to install my aftermarket header now, the far left bolt is a bitch lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

thank god the grille is black now xD

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't look horrible, but I much prefer black. Looks pretty good though, man. Welcome to LT btw. How much were your rims, if you don't mind me asking?

4. ChadD_OZ

lol yeah. the grille was definately obnoxious when it was red. Thanks. I got them for $240. Definately a steal.

5. 1slowlance

Bought them from a person, not a shop or something?

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i agree with them on the black gril haha. dont go to low with your car or youll have to do some fender work with those rims on it, looks nice though bro

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Looks good. What else have you got planned?

8. ChadD_OZ

yeah i found a guy in VA beach gettin rid of them. I got my header in my backseat im trying to install. Hopefully soon i can order my GReddy EVO2 cat back. Some other minor visual mods. Crystal black headlights and ive been looking for fog lights forever. Next January im swapping the engine and putting in the turbo. Straight from JDM.

9. 1slowlance

Why are ya changing exhausts? Don't like the Magnaflow or something?

10. ChadD_OZ

My piping is stock. Its just the magnaflow muffler.

11. 1slowlance

O ok. Lol. I was confused. I too have been looking for fog lights, but I kind of gave up. The only Lancers that had fog lights for our years were the LS trim sometimes, and the Lancer Cedias in other countries, from what I understand. Pretty depressing. The next thing I want to get are some rims. I just went and got a quote from a shop today. So, gotta start savin up for em ya heard?! Lol.

12. ChadD_OZ

Yeah its pretty lame. i dont want cheap autozone ones either. lol. im gonna find them. Lol im looking at getting new ones myself. Which ones are you looking at?

13. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

I feel like I saw you on I-64 earlier this month. I would redo the grill to be honest. It just doesn't seem to go well with anything else on the car.

14. ChadD_OZ

yeah i redid the grille already lol. its all black now. i was going to repaint my rims and repaint some other shit to go with the black and red. but i couldnt handle the grille anymore lol. well i stay in VA so idk how likely that is

15. http://forums.evolutionm.net/02-03-lanc ... -pics.html

I got the same fogs as that kid off the 03 accord and they do fit with a little cutting and removing the brackets and look sick imo.

16. 1slowlance

I've been looking for fog lights as well. You find a how-to for em anywhere?